Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Boy Twins Coming Soon! {Pearland Texas Maternity Portraits Photographer}

This sweet couple is expecting twin boys soon.  I had such a great time at their session. Mom is just gorgeous and I can't wait to meet their little guys! They are going to be cute times two! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, "L" Family. It was so great to meet you and work with you guys! Thank you for letting me capture you during such a special time in your lives! Good Luck and Best Wishes on a very safe and easy delivery!
 











 
To book your session please call Aimee at 281-412-9923.
Fan me on Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Aimee - we love these! I am so glad my double chin didn't make me cancel my session. You are so very talented. We had a wonderful time with you and can't wait for you to meet our boys when they arrive! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete